Work on small ios App in Swift
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 10
I have a single view ios project with a custom view controller I need some improvements to.
1. I need a parent view controller which calls this view controller and when the user presses "Use Calculated Belt Speed" returns the calculated belt speed.
2. Moves the gear ratio pickerview to a subview, possible change it to a table list to be picked from, and allow the user to input their own value in addition to picking from the list.
3. For the UITextEdit boxes that bring up a number key board make sure that only numbers and decimal points can be entered. Right now I can't get the keyboard to close when the done is clicked.
4. Update the one calculation when any of the numbers in the UITextEdit boxes are changed.
5. Improve the padding a general look of the view (spacing between the edges of the screen, spacing between the text edit and the labels, spacing between the rows.)
I'll make the current project available via github.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online