We have a multi-vendor system (MVS) built on the Laravel PHP Framework, and custom Electronic Wallet system, which is also built on the Laravel PHP Framework.
Our intent is to make the Wallet a service that provides loyalty and Credits (as a method of payment) for multiple websites. We want to build a Laravel package that will enable sites to:
• Allow users to sign in to their Wallet account, directly from the MVS
• Authorize user accounts to verify that there are sufficient credits to purchase products and services
• Allow users to add credits to their account directly from the MVS without having to log in to the Wallet directly and come back.
It is also our intent to build multiple versions of the MVS, with all utilizing Credits as the primary form of payment, rather than credit cards or paypal. The objective here is to have users utilizing their Credits to pay for products and services. Websites enabled with our MVS will require users to load their Wallet first with credits through payment via paypal and CC, and then pay for products and services from their Wallet.
We also require the MVS to have the ability to issue and redeem promo codes, both at the Global admin level, and at the Vendor level. Promo codes should have the following features:
• Unique Coupon Code with ALIAS than can be redeemed
• % or $ Value based discount off sale
• Option if discount is inclusive of taxes. For example, a coupon may apply to some products that can be 100% discount but the Customer still pays for the taxes vs a full discounted rate with zero taxes
• Scheduled Date Range Options
• For Global Admin Coupons, the admin can restrict usage either to all stores within the MVS or only specific stores. This means that if the admin wants to run a promotion for a discount only at 2 stores, there is an option to restrict usage only to those stores
• Option to Restrict Usage of combining multiple codes
To ensure you have read the project scope, please add the 'Speedster' with your bid.
DO NOT PROVIDE PLACEHOLDER BIDS. This project is clearly defined, bid properly based on the documentation provided.