Utilizing existing MLB Weather query tool database as the source for historical team performance, we will create a predictive analytics tool for current day baseball games for each day of the MLB season, for all active games on that day.
• Responsive web application which provides pre-generated game-day MLB statistical indicators (percentages above/below normal) based on historical performance during weather conditions similar to the game-day forecast at the game location, as indicated by lat-lon point in existing venues database.
• Functional website front end to include game information, forecast weather data for game times, and positive/negative indicators with magnitude for major baseball statistics.
• Option for user to drill down for a particular game to see more data, using an accordion/collapsible widget.
• Automated back-end updating of statistics based on changes to game day information, and loading of data into database for display in the UI
• Utilize existing Google Cloud Engine instance to host components, development, testing
• Utilize existing Google Cloud SQL database
• Migrate existing app to dedicated directory (~/query) and modify nginx configuration
• Deploy SPA under separate directory on same port using the same nginx server setup (~/gameday)
• Python or similar scripting for automated query and database table updates recommended
• Cron driven scripts and wrappers to assure proper filesystem logging in the event of errors or other issues
• Maintenance and production deployment documentation required
• Responsive layout and ability to be embedded into existing website as an iframe (avoid CSS style duplication, use unique ID’s)
Production Functional Requirements
• Automatic updating of new database table with statistics queried from existing Phase 1 system as input data becomes available, queried from HTTPS endpoint .CSV file.
• Parsing of “Stadium” name from .CSV must logically match the existing “Venue” name inside the existing phase 1 database
• Users will be able to view the same-day game statistics in a stand-alone webpage styled to match existing layout, widgets, gauges and tables
Project is confidential. Additional details including datasets and other specific guidelines are available once engaged.
Runs on Google Cloud Platform
Access to a deadicated Google Compute Engine instance will be provided for you to develop and test with. Developer will need to utilize SSH public/private keys to access the instance.
Communication and Video Chat
We would prefer to work with a freelancer who can attend one or two Video chat sessions, no longer than 5 minutes each. Ongoing text and video based chat updates are required to help assure we remain up to date with the latest project status.
Placed my bid... Feel free to award. ..........................................................................................................................................................
19 freelancers are bidding on average $2503 for this job
Hi, Highly experienced web development team here and we are ready for your service. If you contact us we can provide you some of our past works. Please contact so we can discuss. BEst,
Hello, According to your project post that I am interested in "Gameday Weather Query and SPA". Do you have a system architecture? If yes please share because it will be helpful to manage the project well.
hello how are you? i am very interested in your project i have read your description very carefully. i can do your job in time i would like to talk with you in detail. kind regards.