This project is ending today and has an average bid price of $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I have a website and I need to have a tour of the different functionalities for new comers.
This would be to write a bootstrap tour that will span across multiple pages and that would have done logic sent to a server.
Basically, when a user first comes to the site, they will be served a page on which there is a bootstrap tour. Ideally, they will be able to either read and click next or do actions the tour describes on items on the page. Action can be to submit a form for example, or to follow a link to continue the tour on another page and then come back to the original page.
Whether the tour has been completed by the user should be communicated to the server for record keeping.
Freelancer will need to deliver
Deliver a folder with a few html pages, css and js files demonstrating the following items/steps (using bootstrap tour [url removed, login to view]):
- Tour user is able to go from one step to another on same page.
- A toggled menu is automatically opened on a given step and automatically closed once user clicks next and moves on to next step.
- A user is on a step of the tour, clicks a button that refreshes the page and automatically lands on next step after page reloads.
- A user when clicking next is redirected to another page, follows a few steps there and when last step is executed, user is automatically redirected to orginal page to resume tour.
- When user clicks done, or when the tour is terminated in general, a get request is shot.
PS: The items above are to be achieved using the same tour object.
PPS: All steps are to be using the backdrop set to true.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online