Eurospeak Language Schools Ltd, is a private English language school, accredited by the British Council, Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) and are a UKVI licensed Tier 2 General and Tier 4 General of the points-based system. Established in 1991, we are an accredited Cambridge English exam centre and a Trinity College London teacher training centre. We offer a variety of language and vocational training courses.
Our existing website is: [login to view URL]
We are looking to revamp our website as we are planning to open another branch. This means we require a website which combines information about the 3 different physical locations we currently operate, with the ability to add website information for further physical locations in the future, when new branches are opened.
We also require that the website integrates an online class, calendar and course booking management system. We will also require the ability to integrate a platform/software which will allow us to deliver online lessons in the future.
The basic outline of the website is:
• Responsive – mobile, desktop, tablet
• Modular – scaleable so that the webpage can be used for multiple (physical) sites
• Online payment and booking system - Able to take payments and book courses online
• Ability for any user to edit – preferably on Wordpress
• User friendly, aesthetically good to look at
• Optimised for SEO, and SEO friendly
• Integrations of forms (Google, Zoho, and linking to back end CRM) and school management software
• Ability to plugin and integrate other third-party software and applications
• Website must meet Google ‘Test my Site’ requirements for optimised web pages, in terms of images, loading times, image quality, resolution etc.
Timeline for completion – we are looking at the website being finished within 10 weeks.
Potential developers should have completed similar projects before, be able to provide links to completed work of a similar nature and provide professional references.