Being a bit of a geek (and a huge fan of the Simpsons) I would love to see someone make what could almost be described as an icon set of me for use on my Facebook profile, twitter profile, email footers etc.
I have supplied pictures of me to use as inspiration (more can be provided if you require them), and out of it I would like the following:
1. A profile pic of me essentially converted into a Simpsons Character Cartoon with a Happy expression
2. Modified version with a Sad Expression
3. Modified version with an Angry/frustrated expression
4. Modified version with a "sick/unwell" expression/theme
5. Modified version with a "crazy happy" look
6. Modified version to look like I am studying
7. Modified version with a Halloween Theme
8. Modified version with a Christmas Theme
9. Modified version with a birthday theme
10. Modified version with an Easter theme
11. Modified version with a Chinese New Year theme
12. Modified version with a St Patricks day theme
13. Modified version with Valentines Day theme
14. Modified version with an Australian election theme (something political related)
15. Modified version with a New Years theme
16. Modified version with a horse racing theme (perhaps making me look like a jockey)
17. Modified version with a sporty style theme (something generic sporty that could be used to represent watching different sports)
18. Modified version with a "gamer" style theme
19. Modified version with a party style theme (dancing/i.e. not a birthday party).
20. Modified version of your own design, be creative.
Things to note:
1. All final character icons must be in vector format (so they can be resized to whatever I wish).
2. All must be in full colour
3. All source files must be provided (for backup purposes or in the need of future modifications)
4. I can provide images of the relevant expressions (on my own face) if you feel that will help.
5. Really I am looking for something that people will recognise as me, and that I can use and switch out on my social media profiles depending on mood, holidays etc
6. I am open to design discussions I am anticipating each final design will be of approximately the same aspect as [url removed, login to view] (i.e. not showing a large amount of the torso and below), being that sometimes it will be shown in only 50x50 pixels if it showed the full body that would not show all that well (i.e. think how it will display on twitter).
7. While I would like this to look "like" a Simpsons character it should be all your own original work and should not infringe on any Simpsons copyrights.
8. You are permitted to use these in your portfolio upon completion