first of all, thank you for your interest in my job offer.
My name is Marc, I am 27 years old, come from Germany and I have been working in e-commerce for 2 years.
One of my areas is POD (Print On Demand). I sell t-shirt designs on different platforms.
Here I‘ve been in the market for about 18 months. So far I've done everything myself.
From the idea search, the designs, up to the keyword search and the upload.
I'd like to outsource the design process and so I’m searching for a designer.
WHAT I AM SEARCHING FOR:
- part time designer
- working time: 10 hours/week ($5 – $7.50/hour) (trial period of 1 month)
- you make your own designs. Drawn by sketch.
- reliability and independent work
- monthly invoice
WHAT YOU NEED:
- enjoy designing and drawing
- skills in Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Designer or similiar software
- Knowledge of trademark rights (No Spiderman or Hulk t-shirts etc.)
- Dropbox for the workspace
- Good English Communication
WHAT I AM OFFERING FOR YOU:
- fixed monthly salary (can go from $200 to $300 depending on the work you’ve done)
- orders quickly and easily via trello workboard
- Easy communication via Skype Messenger
If you accept the conditions and understood everything written above please reply with
“I want this Job” to: [login to view URL]@[login to view URL]
Tell me something about you. A kind of profile. Please answer these questions as well.
1. What is your profession?
2. Alrerady got other jobs?
3. You really have got time for this job? (at least 10 hours/week)
4. Tell me how many designs you are able to create and in what period of time.
!!! Please attach a link with your portfolio. So that I can directly see what a great design style you have !!!
I am looking forward to hearing from you!