We design and print calendars for organizational customers. We create several basic designs, each with space for individual customers to insert/add their own ads and promotional material. Each customer receives a template, adds their own information in the designated areas, then returns it to us for printing and mailing.
Our goal is to create an online platform for customers to be able to layout and design their customized information without the need to hire their own graphic designer.
1. Customer uploads and maintains depository of ads and other graphics to be used in the publication. Our site controls that they are all production grade, and that they within pre - determined sizes, so that they can later be inserted properly.
2. It would be nice to give them the possibility of making some basic changes to the graphs (resize, crop, rotate, add border), but that’s not an absolute requirement for us.
3. Separately, we would like provide a set of basic blurbs about upcoming events, with professionally designed graphics, which each customer will customizing by inserting their own text re time/place etc. The finished product is added to their depository in #1 above.
4. We would provide a design page, where a customer rotates through every page of our publication, and for each page, is able to drag and drop items from his depository into our predetermined customizable spaces. As he’s doing so, he sees a basic preview of what the page will look like, i.e. our content combined with his.
5. Once customer is ready, a PDF is generated from all his customizations. Our system will then combine this PDF with our pre-designed publication for a final proof to be sent to the customer.
6. The customer needs to be able to save his work, edit and re-edit, do and redo, as needed until he is happy with his customizations and is ready to approve and go to print.
7. System has to be such that our team can maintain/add/edit designs. For each design, we should have the ability to choose the number of pages, and the areas of each page which are available for customization.
8. Existing parts of our customer system are already written in .net / ASP. The system needs to fit in with our existing site so that it can be maintained by our programmers. (our existing aspx pages are written in vb.net, .net languages are fine as well).
9. We are hoping to have such a system ready in about a 4-5 weeks. If time is too short, #2 and #3 can be added later. We will need to have mock-up pages as early as possible so that we can begin advertising this new feature to our customers.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $1666 for this job
Hello there, We are interested in this development position and would like to line up a chat. What would the best time to chat? Regards, Rakesh Business Analyst offshorent Solutions
Hello Sir, We are an Indian development company here. we have checked your posted details here and want more clarification in it, so message us to discuss on it more then we will able to move on it. Thanks