We are a startup in information technology.
You will work to plan, wireframe, prototype, and prepare assets.
- You must have a wireframe portfolio for us to review. If you do not have at least a few amazing wireframes to show us, unfortunately, this position isn't for you, sorry.
*Required Skills and Experience*
- Solid graphic design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Axure, UxPin, InVision, etc
- The right candidate should have a solid portfolio to demonstrate this. Experience with data-driven design is desired.
- A good eye for details when creating assets (illustrations, compelling visual elements, etc.)
- Must be able to produce high pixel, responsive design and flat page design
- Strong expertise in responsive and adaptive design principles and UI/UX best practices
*What you'll be working on*
- Developing a simple, clean, and attractive web application
-Defining and reinforcing brand identity through visual design
-Create responsive for mobiles and tablets.
- Understand the needs of all stakeholders to create intuitive and user-friendly designs
- Proven record of high-quality web and/or mobile design and creating engaging digital experiences.
- Great communication skills in English
- Ability to take initiative within the remote environment. Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile design process based on frequent feedback loops.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $612 for this job
Is this a long-term position? What is the scope we should be quoting? Relevant Skills and Experience Please check our profile. Proposed Milestones $526 USD - UI/UX work When are you ready to commence?