• Create and design high quality, original assets to bring an elegant simplicity to SharePoint websites and landing pages.
• Select format, typography, illustrations, and other visuals to effectively communicate our message and engage customers in adherence with brand guidelines.
• Support the design needs of other departments as required.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Engineering, Multimedia or Graphic Arts or related field.
• 3+ years of working experience in web graphic and UI design with a high proficiency in responsive or “mobile-first” design.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CS6+, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• A superior eye for visual design, including typography, use of color, layout, and web 2.0 aesthetics.
• A diverse portfolio demonstrating a variety of web design landing pages and assets, as well as digital marketing materials using design innovation, excellence, and current methodologies and best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to implement web UI design and information architecture principles and best practices.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $47 for this job
I have more than 8 years of experience in Web Designing. Relevant Skills and Experience Web Design Skills - HTML - CSS - Bootstrap - Psd To Html - Adobe photo shop cs3 Proposed Milestones $25 USD - 1