We would like a fresh view on what is essentially a very simple landing page with info areas. The actual display items and site can be static - there is no need to install a whole CMS (along with the security issues they usually bring with them) to support this deliverable.
Pages / Areas
These sections do not necessarily have to be different pages - it is up to you to provide design options on how to segregate the information elegantly.
- LSL Summary (brief "this is us paragraph")
- Principals (a list of the principals by which we work for clients)
- Client list (perhaps just an area full of the logos of past clients)
- Testimonials (there are five to apply)
- Projects (there are up to ten
- have a look at the current projects page layout as you only see the currently selected project detail)
- Recommended tools (exact content tbc but will be short summaries with possibly a brand logo for each tool, some links to LSL and other associated blogs)
- Contact us
- needs to be an active element using email to send details to a proscribed email destination. The only active element
- Already have a component in the current ASP.NET web application which could be considered for re-use for contact send as another for twitter & blog feeds
The current implementation was delivered with the following restrictions:
- No PHP
- No CMS
- No Java
- No Flash
- The contact us should include a human challenge-response test
- Deliverable must conform to current scan checks such as [url removed, login to view]
- Must run on the current supportable versions of MS IIS
- Must use GNU libraries and ports
- All images must be original work or the rights secured for use
- Must work in the latest versions of IE, Edge, Firefox and Chrome only
- Must have a responsive delivery in order to automatically lay out for smaller screen sizes - Must pass all security scrutiny
- proposals will not be considered above £350 or without verifiable portfolios and examples of your work in a secure approach
- You must have a project completion rate of greater than 80%
- This is the current website: [url removed, login to view]
This is a static website with no other requirements for CMS (use whatever tools you want to generate the HTML output). I can download a Wordpress & template, use a plugin to output to HTML for less than £80 and get studio quality design - Please don't quote 15 days or £500 for something that is not that intensive.
13 freelancers are bidding on average £553 for this job
i am a senior software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck
We are website Design, Web and Software Development and SEO Company. We provide 100% client satisfaction, on time Project Delivery, Price will best in industry.