Looking for someone to revamp my website.
Developer should be able to follow the following guidelines:
1. Developer should reuse existing Wireframe, when applicable
2. If new HTML is being written use Ionic components before using other
3. Developer should comply to TsLint Standards
The proposed solution is not considered review ready until, a functional version of the site is provided via git Pull Request.
Work is not considered complete until all of the code review comments are addressed.
1. User should propose a common reusable theme and this should be applied on top of the existing designs. The design should be flexible, and scalible. There are several things to be changes but from a glance here are the things that stick out
List pages and Detail pages should reuse the same theme
Pages should share components with style e.g Ion-Headers should be styled the same
The Create/Save/Delete buttons need to have improved styling. e.g Intuitive buttons no text
Edit forms needs a better style, The labels and the inputs don't match well.
2. Create a centralized way of updating themes.
All common components should share class names and styling.
Website should have location where it can update common scss variables.
Website should contain variables to major facets of the site. e.g
PrimaryColor - default color for Save, Accept, Ok, Confirmation Type
SecondaryColor - default color Non Primary/Danger Buttons (e.g Pick a location)
DangerColor - default color for cancel or error buttons
WarningColor - default color for warning
HeaderColor - color for all the headers
TrimColor - color for line dividers
BorderStyle (e.g Rounded)
ListItem Border color
ListItem background color
The redesign should address all of the issues in the following components:
1. Map/List Toggle should have better style
The details when selecting a location:
1. Have left and right arrows to support multi support
2. Should have a header with an x button
3. Should display Image of the event with details and an enroll
4. Slightly Rounder Corners
Profile picture modal:
1. Use Standard Header
2. Round Corner
1. The messages page should display message on left and right size (e.g yours on right, other uses on left)
2. How long ago should not interfere with the message bubble.
3. Send message button should be on the same line as the message
4. There should be no dividers between every message, instead provide style for divider with date which will be used
between conversation dates
Should Not Show the menu,
Provide new Form for the following:
Role: (Buyer, Seller)
Connect Stripe Account (Button)
(Link) Forgot Username, or
(Link) Forgot Password
1. credit card details should reuse form styling
Create a sample page which contains all of the styled form elements. This page is just a template for different forms and will be used for future development. It's just done to give a good sense of what the style of each element will looks like.
General: All Pages, should be reviewed and restyled, They should follow the same general style (Header, items background color image etc...) which will be controllable from a single location. Buttons should be restyled, Forms, Image Placements
Developer should restyle page based on what they think is required, any missing properties will be added