Graphic design Request:
2) Logo thumbprint
3) Printable sticker for mason jars(candy to leave at mortgage broker and real estate agent offices)
4) Referral Program Index card: to provide to mortgage brokers and real estate agents explaining my referral program.
5) Business Card
[login to view URL]
Greetings, I am an independent insurance agent, owner/operator small business that is in need of some help with brand recognition. I have been in business several months utilizing basic business cards and a self-designed logo and thumbprint. Unfortunately, my budget leaves a lot to be desired although I am willing to pay a fair rate for the graphic design that will be the face of my brand.
About me: I'm an active outdoors kind of guy, mostly mountain bike, snow ski/board, hike, climb a little. I'd like my brand to evoke the outdoor lifestyle Colorado has become synonymous with. I even have a link on my website with recommendations for outdoor adventures that I will continue to add to and blog about. To fund my adventures and the fam I sell insurance, don't hold this against me :), I'd rather be a guide but apparently, I'm good at this insurance thing.
I’d like to work towards the logo and thumbprint first then move on to the other three items on the list.
1) I like the recognition of the Colorado Flag
2) I like colors predominantly blue with flag colors Reddish and Yellow as accent colors
3) I like the current Colorado Flag square on left of the logo because it has the mountianscape in the top and cityscape on the bottom.
1) The Colorado Flag square on left of logo was taken from free stock in google, it an altered Colorado flag and I cropped it to my needs.
2) DIY design
Not sure if this is really the correct term to use but what I’m referring to is the square Colorado flag image with my business name typed over it. What I’ve found is that due to the rectangle shape of a logo a “thumbprint” has been necessary to satisfy some social media needs, blog post image etc.
Pros: Again, I like the recognition of the Colorado Flag
1) Don’t think it’s currently easy to recognize thumbprint and logo as one and the same company. Don’t want to confuse my recognition.
2) Don’t think I should use Colorado flag taken from free stock.
Values offered to clients:
1) Personalized service by owner/operator. Will not get passed off someone else after purchase.
2) Experienced, knowledgeable coverage consultation.
3) Intelligent price shopping with many options utilizing the most advanced software in the industry.
Printable sticker for mason jars:
This is to decorate the jar in a professional manor. Should include Logo, phone number and email contact info, recognition imagery, List of products I sell that are useful to mortgage and real estate people: Homeowners, Secondary Property, Rental Property, Vacant Property, High Value Property, High Risk Property. Value Statement: Work directly with Owner/Operator Nick Harte to receive prompt knowledgeable service.
Referral Program Index card:
I think this should be easy because this should be same design as the sticker on mason jar although with obvious text explaining the referral program.
Provide a $40 gift card to any business of your liking (amazon, target, whole foods, etc.) in exchange for opportunities to quote your clients insurance needs.
List of products I sell that are useful to mortgage and real estate people: Homeowners, Secondary Property, Rental Property, Vacant Property, High Value Property, High Risk Property.
Value Statement: Work directly with Owner/Operator Nick Harte to receive prompt knowledgeable service.
I think you get the idea.