I need help to design a set of different icons for my software. They are going to be used as images on buttons in the application, each representing a main function. They should easily make it clear for the user what function they represent.
Each icon represents one action in a football (soccer, not american football) game. You see all icons at the same time, and press one to store a action of that kind. In the uploaded files, there is a screen shot of the application, showing the different buttons where the icons will be placed. There is also an example icon to show how the files should be created - but do not use the example icon as a design guide!
The needed icons are:
7) Yellow Card
8) Red Card
The icons should be simple to identify, giving a professional impression and not be to fancy but still be nice and good looking...
- I need four sizes of all icons: 16x16, 24x24, 32x32 and 64x64 pixels.
- Each icon and size should come in three versions: Highlighted, Normal and Disabled (see the example icon).
- Each icon, version and size should come in two file formats: targa with an alpha channel, and bmp with a common background color (just as the example icon).
- I also need a .ai or .eps vector format file for each icon and version.
- We require full, unlimited rights to the graphics.
If you have done similar work previously, please provide some examples.
Please provide accurat information about your delivery time in your bid (and also if that is depending on the upcoming weekend), as this is a urgent project.