I need help with creating a logo (or actually a couple of logos) for a software suite.
The name of the software suite is DigiSport. It is a series of applications used for television broadcasting - mainly but not only sports. I have tried to put together some key words that should influence the design:
- Football (European - soccer)
- Timing (clocks)
I need a couple of versions of the logo, for different uses:
- A high-res (vector) colour version (eps or ai files)
- A high-res (vector) black-and-white version for use on white background (eps or ai files)
- A splash-screen version in colour (bitmap 300x300 pixels, tga file with alpha-channel)
- A icon version for files, 16x16, 32x32 and 64x64 pixels (ico file)
For all icon versions a tga file should also be included, with alpha channel. The vector versions should also have a transparent background, making them usable on any background.
The different versions don't need to have identical design, as long as they are easily recognized. There should never be any doubt that they belong to the same project, but obviously a full-res vector version can have more details than a 16x16 pixels file.
Bids that contains example of previous, similar work, has an advantage. The same applies if you describe your experience with this kind of designs.
Terms for the project:
- Delivery should be made in two steps: first one or more draft(s) showing the basic design idea, and then after approval the final logos.
- All rights (exclusively) to use the logos should belong to me.
- 100% escrow ok if requested
If you cannot accept these terms, please don't place a bid.