I would like a short story written. It is going to be a heartwarming inspirational story about a young woman (early 20s) in search of her biological mother... It will be dramatic, sad in some parts, but overall it will be heartwarming. I want her to find her grandmother first, (through help of a PI), then find out that her grandmother just died. She attends the funeral to see her biological mother. Her mother does not welcome her warmly at first (Because of how she was conceived, will discuss later), but an incident (I'll discuss later) causes the daughter to put her life on the line for her mother. this will change everything around, and cause her embittered mother to accept her into her heart. (I'll provide details but I want you to be free to be creative).
I want heart tugging dialogue if possible. Readers must really feel the emotion. there should be doubt, rejection, anger, all of that.
I require all bidders to match these requirements:
1. Be Female by birth
2. Understand relationships between mother and daughter
3. Be either American or Canadian.
4. Have a STRONG command of the English language
5. Be confident in there abilities to write and make the reader feel the words on the page.
6. Understand that this is a ghostwriting job, and you will own no rights to this piece that you will right for me.
7. Agree to make reasonable adjustments to make me happy with your work. (I'm very easy going).
8. Please don't address me as "Sir" in your proposal
9. Start your proposal by telling me what grammar error I made in #5
10. Agree to accept payment when you finish the work.
-Story must be between 5000 - 6000 words,
-12pt Times Roman Font
-1.5 spaced margins
-Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)
Thank you, and if I open up the dialogue with you, that means I am interested in your bid.
On further examination, I believe that I should up the word count to between 10,000 and 15,000 words.
Please adjust your bids accordingly.