I am looking for a PhD level professional writer to do for me a very good written review on “Neural Machine Translation within West-Slavic Languages”. The text should focus in bigger part on Polish but also on other languages in this group, it should also have info about sob-word units.
The text should be between 17,000 and 23,000 with references !!! References should be in APE format only!
I anticipate that good survey would have at least 100 references.
The text should be structured as follows:
1. Introduction with info about west-slavic group and that it is under resourced one
2. Neural Machine Translation Background in General + its evaluation + table comparing methods for neural machine translation and its evaluation.
3. Neural machine translation methods and technical background
4. Background to sub-word units and its methods
5. Survey on the main topic
6. Evaluation of the survey + some nice big table with comparison of findings and comparison of findings per article (similar to attached)
7. Summary and conclusions
8. Discussion and future possible work directions and open research challenges
Nice figures and diagrams are most welcome.
The text should be based in most on current articles 2017+