Develop a mobile application that allows you to view and consume discount coupons.
The app must have three types of access:
1. End customer: this environment allows the customer to view and consume all the coupons for offers that are registered in the application. The application must allow the visualization of all types of offers or coupons (not classified) that are close to the current geographical location of the client, being able to filter the search by type of product (for example: restaurant, adult clothing, girl clothing, etc.) ., or in a different geographic location. The search engine must allow you to search for any item, product, offer or coupon related to the word that is entered in the search section.
The system must have three options parameterized to allow the client to use the application (You can decide to use option a) or option b) or option c). These parameterization options should only be seen by the app administrator.
(a) request mandatory registration at the time of opening the app for the first time, the client must register with names, cell phone number and email to be able to use the app, and must send a registration confirmation code to watsapp to activate the account.
(b) Do not request registration
(c) The client decides whether to register or not, the system will present the registration option as optional.
The moment the customer consumes a coupon, a QR code must be generated on the cell phone, so that the PROVIDER of products or services can discount it at the store by reading that QR code.
2) Service or product provider (provides discount coupons): this environment can create your discount coupons or your promotions (discount percentage, product, upload product images from (1 to 5), normal price, promotion price, promotion start and end date, number of promotion coupons, place where the promotion applies).
The SUPPLIER must register to be able to use the application with the following information:
• Ruc, ID or passport (Required)
• Full names, or company name (Required)
• Commercial Name (Optional)
• Address (Required)
• Contact person. (Mandatory)
• Office phone (Required)
• Cell Phone Number (Required)
• Email (Required)
• Geographical locations of the premises (Required)
The date on which the registration was made must be recorded
With the registration of these data, the SUPPLIER will be able to use the application (this supplier will be created with a status of PENDING approval, but will now be able to upload their offers or coupons, the administrator can later change this status to ACCEPTED or change its status to REJECTED .
If the administrator changes a status from PENDING to ACCEPTED, the provider will be able to continue using the app.
If the administrator changes a status from PENDING to REJECTED, the provider will NO longer be able to use the app and their offers or coupons will not be displayed.
The SUPPLIER may only publish up to a maximum of 1 offer with the status of PENDING when the SUPPLIER wants to use the APP again, it must show them to contact the APP administration.
once the Administrator environment has created it as a client of the app. This creation will not be published immediately for the end customer, the coupons or promotions will go to a status to be approved by the Administrator environment and there they will be published. This environment must have a QR code reader to download the coupon used by the end customer when approaching your store. The number of coupons per location and per promotion are limited. as it is discounted each time a coupon is consumed that counter must be published in the end customer environment. It can be customized with the corporate logo and colors of the product or service provider.