Accounting / Finance Internship
The finance/accounting intern position will report to and support the Chief Financial Officer. The position will be responsible for:
(1) Assisting with general ledger accounting and reporting (invoice entry, check processing, cash reporting, GL entries, monthly financial reports, month end close, etc.)
(2) Assisting with the preparation of financial reports including those focused on key indicators;
(3) Assisting with yearend close to include supporting auditor requests.
(4) Assist with budget process.
(5) Provide other financial/accounting support as needed.
(6) Assisting with gate attendant and front desk responsibilities when necessary from a backup standpoint.
(7) Other duties as assigned to support the mission and values of the company.
48 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
I have CA background and professional freelancer. Contact for quality work and time commitment as I am able to deliver you something different from the rest.
Hello, I am a qualified accountant. Please feel free to contact to discuss in further details. Thanks. SKILLS: Excel, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Financial Analysis
i am currently working on payroll in Pakistan Civil Aviation, i am prepared salary of 800 employess every month n makes all adjustmenst n deductions with accuracy
I can provide more services than stated in this project requirements. I have relevant skills, experience and education to complete this will professionally and efficiently. Please do give me a chance to help.
Hi ,I have been in the accounting and auditing domain for the past 8 years with managerial experience in big fours -KPMG and [url removed, login to view] hope that you will definitely gain from my accounting acumen .