I help run a pick up soccer league in my hometown and we are always arguing about unfair/unbalanced teams so I am praying someone on here can help me come up with a macro to solve this. I have created the attached spreadsheet
What I am hoping is the following can be achieved:
1. A button can be pressed to randomly generate teams in Team 1, 2, 3 and 4 (depending on how many total players)
2. Teams should include a minimum of 4 defenders, 3 midfielders and 3 attackers (rest random)
3. Each Team should not exceed "Max Number of Players Per Team"
4. Team score should be an average of Player ratings for each team
5. Team Score should be as close as possible for each team
6. Only players with x in "Present" to be included in the Teams
7. Each time the button is pressed in step 1 the teams will regenerate
Hi, the project is well described. All is clear. I can code the macro to generate the 4 teams with respect of all the constraintes you mentionned. Thanks
12 freelancers are bidding on average $48 for this job
Please review my profile as i have relevant skills and experience required for this project. Kindly send me a message to discuss further. Thanks, Asad Khan
Hello, I can help you in this Project. I have an idea a how the excel will work to randomize teams. I'd Like to continue talking about this Project so please Contact me. Thank you very much for your time.