We are seeking for an experienced full time Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist to join its downtown Harrisburg office. The ideal candidate must have prior A/P and A/R experience, Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines and work as a team in a fast paced setting.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities:
Reviews and verifies invoices and check requests for proper coding and amount.
Uploads and enters invoices into accounting software when necessary.
Prepares invoices for payment..
Monitors accounts to ensure payments are current.
Researches and resolves invoice discrepancies and other issues.
Maintains accurate and organized vendor files.
Generates and sends out client invoices while ensuring billing is accurate and up to date
Follows up on, collects, and allocates payments received.
Researches and resolves payment discrepancies.
Carries out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific guidelines.
Processes bank deposits and assists with monthly bank reconciliation.
Produces monthly reports at the request of the Bookkeeper.
Assists with month-end close
Performs other job related work as assigned and directed.
Duties listed are intended as an illustration of various types of work performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from this position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment.
Benefits include, but are not limited to, a competitive salary, 401K and onsite parking. Email resume and cover letter
• One year experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Detail oriented, with excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines while being thorough and accurate.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions closely.
• Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office.
• Experience with Timberline/Sage accounting and database software strongly preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff and management.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing priorities.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $1174 for this job
Am a Certified Public Accountant with a degree in actuarial science. I have 4 years experience as an auditor with an auditing firm. Kindly notify me we explore ways in which my skills can be of aid.
I have experience doing accounts receivable and accounts payabe in my previous job with Accenture. I am keen to details and ensure that deadlines are met.
I am a finance student i had an internship in sheraton hotel and thats where i actually learned to do the account payable and account receivable in excel. Relevant Skills and Experience Financial skills
I have 6 years of experience in Accounts, I have done MCOM & MBA in Finance & HR. I have knowledge of all Accounts Compliances. AR, AP, BR, GA, ITR Filling, Payroll, HR Compliances etc