It is necessary to voice phrases from the list of "interesting facts" in English. Duration about 20 minutes. 3 male and 3 female with different types of voices. Sound recordings are needed in one file with a few breaks between phrases.
Looking for actors with accents:
General America (USA)
The Posh English accent (GB)
The recording must be recorded in the format without loss of quality (WAV) with a sampling frequency of 44,100 Hz, or on a voice recorder of a smartphone, subject to the requirements:
- recording should be carried out in conditions with low background noise (indoors with noise absorption or under a blanket).
- if a smartphone voice recorder is used, it should be located at a distance from the sound source (20-30 cm). The smartphone does not hold, it is better to put on something soft and fix.
- there should be no excess signal level (clipping).
- there should not be a touch of the microphone.
- there should be no “spitting” in the microphone, avoid sighs
- pauses must be observed (at least 2 seconds between “facts”)
- the announcer should not have a hoarse voice, should not create artificial wheezing caused by relaxation of the vocal cords, characteristic of the end of phrases and low voices.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $24 for this job
hey there, I am interested in this project while assuring quality as per your requirement and I ready to send voice as a sample if I get your [login to view URL] forward to have this beneficial deal.
Hello, I am a female native English speaker with a general US accent. I would be able to record in these conditions with an iPhone and provide you with the material within 2 days.