Verv are changing the world by giving our customers ultimate control over their energy usage. We take energy monitoring to the next level allowing our customers to understand how much their appliances cost them to run so they can make savings, lower their carbon footprint and, for our commercial customers, meet their sustainability targets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and autonomous individual to add an additional QA layer to our software, app and firmware development.
What you’ll be doing
• Testing apps that connect to remote devices
• Testing web interfaces
• Testing cloud system endpoints and functionality
• Testing firmware on bespoke IoT hardware (remotely)
• Helping to define how we aim to test all our developments
• Assisting software engineers and product owners during the development process to ensure we build quality into our products
• Reviewing and agreeing test descriptions and criteria of all features
• Maintaining efficient and reliable test automation
• Adapting to tight deadlines and often unclear requirements
• Performing various kinds of in-depth testing and keeping a detailed log of feedback; including but not limited to: installation, compatibility, regression, acceptance, functional vs non-functional, continuous, performance, usability, accessibility, security and conformance
For the best possible fit we are looking for someone who has
• At least 2 years’ experience in quality assurance testing
• Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
• Good planning, organisation and leadership skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Be in possession of a tablets and smart phones (both Android and iOS)
You will have the opportunity to work closely with a highly talented team of data scientists and software developers who will be revolutionising the entire consumer energy industry.
Strictly No Agencies or Recruiters
We work solely with our sister company Austin Resourcing for our recruitment needs. This is our strict policy.
18 freelancers are bidding on average £2074 for this job
Professional engineer with experience in testing, energy related projects Relevant Skills and Experience Hardware design, software testing, interfacing
Hi, I am interested. I am highly technical software developer with 15 years of development and testing large software and systems including embedded RTUs, web Apps, Mobile Apps... reply Thanks Narendra