We need the development of a Wireless Mobile Charger through NFC technology (only PCB, not enclosure).
- Power output must be 5V up to 2A
- Size of enclosure will be 16mm x 9mm, so you would have to adapt the size of PCB and distribute coils to be functional (design of enclosure is not needed, this will be made by us)
- Charger must be able to charge up to two smartphones at the same time (each phone at around 1A)
- Charger must comply EU/FCC regulations and Qi standard
- Charger could be something like this: [login to view URL]
The following will be provided by designer:
- Project files (Schematic, PCB design, Gerbers, etc) in KiCad. Designer will provide everything needed as well as libraries and 3D components needed to visualize PCB in 3D viewer
- BoM (please send the link to supplier webpage for each component if possible)
- An assembled and fully working prototype (PCB manufacturing and components will be paid apart, not assembling). Please send first an estimated price before order to manufacture PCB
- Charger doesn’t have to get too hot
- Charger must work with any universal USB cable, so it must have a micro USB connector
- Charger must work with the most common mobile phones
- PCB must have 4 holes to hold it with 4 M3 screws (so each hole must be 3.5mm diameter)
- Design must be made for SMD components
- Component minimum size: 0603 (1608)
- Try to avoid through hole components as much as possible
- PCB must have just 2 layers (if possible)
- Components just will be mounted on top layer
- CE and FCC marks will have to be printed on the top of the PCB
- Open Source and RoHS logos will have to be printed on the top of the PCB
- Text "[login to view URL]" will has to be printed on the top of the PCB
Any advice will be accepted but not necessary.
Depending on how will be made the project we will request more projects very soon.
10 freelancers are bidding on average €869 for this job
We are building with medical devices that integrate wireless chargers since 2013. (our design) We can modify our design to fit your needs and we also do your production if you are happy with our prototype.