We would like to complete a technical assessment of options for storing gas.
1. Natural gas (pipeline specification)
2. WCMG – Lower levels of CH4, may contain O2
3. LFG – may contain small amounts of O2
Gas Storage Options:
1. Low Pressure Options (i.e. Bladder systems, where gas clean-up will be minimal)
2. Medium Pressure Options (i.e. Line Pack in a pipe - will require gas clean-up)
3. High Pressure Options (i.e. CNG – will require gas clean-up)
1. Applying an incremental size that makes sense (maybe equivalent to 1MW or 2MW for 1 hr as an example – TBC) the freelancer will provide:
a. High level CAPEX and OPEX for each option
b. Strengths and Weaknesses
c. Lead Time
d. Risks - Permitting / Approval issues assuming construction in Queensland Australia.
2. This information will then be compiled to produce a list of probable solutions. We will use this information to complete a more thorough commercial and technical assessment of the different options.
We will provide you typical gas compositions for WCMG and LFG.
A background in chemical/process engineering and familiarity with the above technologies is expected.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $59/hour for this job
I'm an expert process designer with knowledge of gas transport and storage systems alongside with petrochemical processes design, please contact me with more details
Hello, I have a strong background and 25 years experience in Chemistry. For more information, please view my profile with very detailed CV. I am looking forward to collaborating with you. Regards Sergii
I have a degree in chemical engineering with experience in project engineering and process engineering. Familiar with design , mass and energy balance calculations.
Hi, I am professional Academic Writer, my major is Chemical Engineering. I am preety confident to write down your assignment. Do not worry about the quoted price by me. I have very nominal charges. Regards: Dev.