Looking for PLC programmer.
- Should be experience with industrial and machine automation system
- Requirement is more close to 3 Axis VMC machine programming. We have to control 3 motors and 3 directions of customized machine.
- Should be able to Select required components
- Should be able to support for atleast 6 months in case of any debugging, modification, iteration required.
- Project will be in two phase. (1) Pilot Project for POC (proof of concept) and ... (2) Realtime Project
- MUST be available for telephonic/ sk ype discussion with other team members.
- Should be available atleast 20 hours per week to work on the project.
More details will be shared with right candidate.
** Must be willing to sign NDA
** Must be willing to communicate on sky pe/telephone as per project need.
13 freelancers are bidding on average ₹27927 for this job
Dear I am an expert in control engineering. I major in integrated automation, intelligent control. I have skills on PLC programming, SCADA, HMI programming, MCU programming. Best regards.
Hello I m automation engineer and ı have finished many project in waste water treatmanet , Water treatment ,iron steel and machine automation fields, I know siemens ,Allen bradley plcs,scada
Hi, I am a professional plc programmer. I work with Siemens plc´s since a few years. Please give me more informations about your hardware and the project. Greetings from Germany
I am an automation engineer , I have worked in many industries(Leathers , Plastic, Rubber Industries , Water Treatment Plants, Water Mixing PID Control) as a PLC and Maintenance Engineer