1. I want a professional engineer to design a battery charging circuit with all the protection circuits (overcurrent, overvoltage, overdischarge, cut-off, shortcircuit, etc).
2. Kindly check the attached file(fig-1), (fig-2). I have different excitation methods for piezo resistive sensor. Which one is stable and long term stability. If you have any other ideas, kindly share it.
3. I would to measure the current for 0 to 50 mA. Also attached the hand drawn circuit(fig-3). Kindly Check and review it or modify the design. Need accuracy better than 0.025% of reading. Also require the input terminals should be protection with input protection circuit.
4. I would like a professional engineer to review my complete circuit (which I'll share it asap) and design the circuit with EMC and all other protection.
5. NiMH battery or Lithium battery? which one is better for industry. Kindly clarify.
Please bid if you have done this work in your past projects. (Already hired a freelancer for this project in the past, but the work was not completed). Preferred: New or experienced freelancer who is dedicated to work.
Knowledge about CE, intrinsic safety adds extra for future projects.
Have a list of projects in future. (BID less than 5000 INR for this project)
9 freelancers are bidding on average ₹6497 for this job
we are all group of different engineers. we have lot of experience to design electronic charger with different Amper rating and voltage levels. presently working on IoT controlled efficient motor drive circuit.
Hi there , i am making many various battery packets and bms, I see, you wanna really cool bms circuit, I’ve been working about bms since 1 year, have a nice day
I have already completed a project that involves charging of LION battery. I am totally aware about the charging and discharging hazards of the same battery cell.