Hello, I am looking for someone who can distribute a set of an online survey (30 questions only) with completion of fewer than 8 minutes, to 50 respondents anywhere in France. It is an easy task that requires the following steps:
1) You must be at least a bilingual speaker. Preference: English-French, or Arabic-French-English or any other language-French-English. This is extremely important to deal with respondents in France.
2) You will need to share a survey link either on your social media, website, twitter, or even face to face with the respondents. Don't worry, I will provide the details on the information of the link.
3) You need to demonstrate a proof of 50 respondents from France with a different internet protocol address (IP address). A duplicate IP address will be counted as 1. Each respondent needs to have a unique IP address. It means you can not enter the respondents' details in the survey more than one time using the same device/IP address.
4) The 50 respondents must be those who are;
i) Doing entrepreneurial activities/businesses anywhere in France.
ii) Size of the business is not a problem. It can be small, medium, large or
even a startup.
iii) 25 respondents must be FRENCH Citizen, and 25 respondents must be
an IMMIGRANT Citizen of other countries.
5) The duration of this task is between 5 and 14 days. No pressure and it is only a light task. You just ask the respondents to answer the questions very quickly, or if you know them personally through your social media. Also, you can find the respondents when you're doing groceries shopping, ethnic-based shops, cafe, computer shops, anywhere as long as it fits with the criteria I mentioned above.
Further instruction on the information of the online survey will be discussed with those who win the bid. Thank you very much for your interest and kind help! Hope to work with you soon.
6 freelancers are bidding on average €20 for this job
I am interested in your offer and would like to be your virtual assistant for your survey project. Please visit my profile and come back to me for any negotiations. Elvis