I am looking for someone who can look at stock patterns on yahoo finance and capture pattern information on an excel sheet that I provide. Below are the instructions on how to identify the pattern, along with an example record. You will need to fill the excel file with 499 more records.
1. Go to [login to view URL]
2. Switch from the Summary tab to the Chart tab
3. Click on full screen on the right corner to look at the chart better
4. Select the Data range as “5Y”, Interval “1 day”
5. Go to [login to view URL], click on screener tab, and pick the stock symbols from there one by one
6. Put the Stock symbol name on the Quote lookup on the top right text box on the yahoo link above (Use the stock symbols where the current price is >=$10)
7. Look for Ascending Triangle pattern. The pattern definition is present here which you can read to familiarize with the pattern.
[login to view URL]:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:ascending_triangle_continuation
I will be happy to answer any clarifying questions.
96 freelancers are bidding on average $128 for this job
Dear Sir/Ma'am, I can fill the excel file with 499 more records. If you have questions or doubts about anything, please feel free to ask me. Sincerely, Mir
Sir, Honestly saying that, I will do this job with great perfection. Kindly believe me. Hope you have positive mind and as a result, you will select me. Thank you sir/madam.
Hello Sir, I am interested for your project. I checked your instructions and honestly, I am not sure about work load. Could you please tell me it? Kind Regards, Nabila
Sir, I am willing to do your project and ready to start work. I will provide you a good result with accuracy. My aim is to satisfy my client by my work. Please response. Thanks