Fun loving, casual work environment running multiple companies including remodel, investment and advertising in the Fort Worth area... must be able to laugh at yourself and others and have a backbone! Helps if you like free beer and occasional office lunches!
Now for the real requirements...
Hours are 9:30-5:30 Monday-Friday. Paid Holidays offered as well. We are a small company so there is no 401K or insurance.
***Roles and Responsibilities***
1) QUICKBOOKS experience is a MUST! (Not just you have logged on at one point, but actually worked in quickbooks.)
2) Organized filing, scanning and maintenance a must.
3) Accounts Payable, receipt entry and data entry for multiple companies.
4) Excel and Google sheet experience required.
5) Able to self manage and have good time management skills. We use Google calendar!
6) Errand runs and office supply runs (Miles reimbursed... don't stress!)
7) Be willing to step out of your comfort zone and be a team player... even killing a cockroach or 2 if needed :).
8) Upkeep of customer and vendor center. This will include customer relations at times and not always fun conversations.
9) General admin/bookkeeping duties and good communication skills. This includes verbal and oral.
This job will grow as our companies do!!
Send resumes with cover letter (Make sure it tells us why you are a good fit) to apply.
50 freelancers are bidding on average $1085 for this job
Hello Team, I have 6 years of experience in account payable on software like SAP, Oracle, Exchequer, a cloud access and people-soft. i can complete this task within stipulated time with 100 % accuracy.