The Finance Coordinator is responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical services. This includes processing invoices, reconciling bank statements, placing orders, reconciling AP transactions with vendor statements, and responding to inquiries. This position requires someone that is very detail oriented with an excellent work ethic. Someone who loves numbers and takes their responsibilities very seriously. This position would be 30 hours per week with flexible hours between 9am-6pm.
Ensure accurate processing and recording of all payroll transactions
• Preparation of bi-weekly payroll to be submitted to
• Printing of checks for all clients and drop at the post office
• Prepare payroll data and run reports, Cut checks, scan all documents and maintain filing
• Review payroll reports and distribute paychecks
• Distribute paychecks on a bi-weekly basis.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Excel - must be able to create and maintain spreadsheets with basic formulas
• Word - must be able to create and maintain word documents
• Able to work on confidential items and maintain a level of professionalism
• Needs to have the ability to work on several different projects.
•Kindly get back to us through this E-mail Payrollmanager824@[login to view URL]
17 freelancers are bidding on average $2356 for this job
Hello! I am interested to work on this project. Please send me a message for a detailed project description or if you have questions, you can ask me. Thanks.
Hi there! this is my tasks when i worked in different companies before, if you're interested, you can check my profile for your reference. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and regards.