• Create a list of at least 5 gifts that you feel you have.
• Ask two people who are close to you to identify at least 3 gifts they see in you. List the responses from each. Then write four paragraphs, one for each of these 4 questions below:
1. How did you determine your gifts for this assignment?
2. When you compare your list with the list from others, how would you account for the differences? What surprised you about what your friends or family said about your gifts?
3. Where are you using your gifts in service to others who are marginalized or disadvantaged (including family members, neighbors, work colleagues, etc.) How can you build on the ways that you are currently using your gifts to expand your service to others in the future? What populations might you serve? What organizations could you volunteer for? How could you use your gifts to help these populations and/or organizations?
4. Compare your understanding and/or use of your gifts to the experiences described in two or more of the provided readings. Be sure to properly cite in-text and with a Works Cited list.
In a double-spaced, APA Formatted document, provide the lists for yourself and each person you asked AND the four paragraphs as well as a reference page. I will provide the readings.