Hi. Im trying to build a PAN/TILT camera that can be used to record sports, like soccer or basquetball. Ideally, this device will be controlled by a laptop (OS both linux and windows) thru a wifi connection, using the laptop keyboard in real time. Can be similiar to the one on the following link:
[login to view URL]
Fundamentally, Im looking for smooth servo control and low velocity gradients.
Camera must be controled using up/down/left/right keys and W/A/S/D for different speeds. Will carry a high resolution camera. Must work with a phone battery or rechargeable batteries.
- Small menu.
- Video streaming. (adjustable size)
- Video recording option. (new recording(select file), start, stop)
- Device battery indicator.
- Camera connection must be encrypted.
- Application for Wifi connection setup. Must be able to connect to wifi devices with passwords. (similar to hdmi dongle connection for TVs)
- Detailed schematics of how to assemble pieces (electrical only)
- Good documentation and installation instructions.
- Small windows application.
- Small linux application.
- Source code (well commented) and binary files to run the device.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $617 for this job
hi, I have already done similar project, it was object tracking system using camera mounted on pan tilt. Desktop application was developed on Labview. Thank you
I have made projects like this and have prior experience in the modules which are to be used in the projects. I will complete this project on time as said. So please provide us with this project.