The main goal of the app is to simulate the collection of the information (Time, velocity, acceleration, position, speed pattern, moving pattern) of moving objects (Airplanes, helicopters cars, ship ect.. ) present on a battlefield, and generate a dataset according to these information.
- Classify the object into 4 categories (Air, Land, Naval, underwater), will have some subcategories.
- Define real world velocity and acceleration range for each type of object
- Define specific attributes for each type of objects
- Define the speed pattern (Constant, acceleration, deceleration) for specific time interval to each object
- The apps should be able to generate until 10 000 objects
- Use the following random distribution for the generation of the objects : Uniform, Poisson, Gaussian, skewed
- The apps should be able to show the trajectory of an object at specific time interval, the trajectory must be inertial not a straight line (3d for air Objects and 2d for the other)
- provide base stations for each type of objects, so each object should have a source and a destination (The base where he came from and the base where is going to).
- Consider the fact that the objects are collected by two main sensors (Radar and sonar). The radar collects the object every 5sec. And the objects that can be collected by the radar are : Air, Land and Naval Objects. The sonar collects the objects every second (1 sec) but it can only collect Naval and underwater objects.
- Provide a detailed design document, with software architecture, class diagram, sequence diagram, dataflow diagram and algorithms for each modules of the software.
PS : For this work, i need an expert in C++ with scientific strong background especially on math and physics. Also who knows well UML and can make very good design document.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $197 for this job
I have B.S. in Aerospace Engineernig and Computer Science minor. Have created similar code in past for calculating ballistic trajectories. Will develop code, and provide clear documentation.