The brand is a Sydney-based popular group of French restaurants. If you are a foodie, this job is for you. You can work from home and organise your time as you wish.
About the role:
You will be given a marketing plan to implement for 6 months, working 15h per week. You will report to the head of Marketing.
The main tasks will be:
- Marketing campaigns (local and digital activations)
- Content creation : mainly website articles (SEO optimised)
- Social media (Fb + Insta) : Posts + community management.
- Website updates (wordpress)
- Newsletter once or twice a month (mail chimp)
- Partnerships & meetings
- Project management (several projects to be discussed)
Timing: From July to December 2018, 15h/week.
50 freelancers are bidding on average $33/hour for this job
I have been working in this field for sometime now My skills on this area can come in handy for this job And i can assure you to work as per time promised Hope to work with you guys soon!
As a french foodie, living in Australia, I am really interested about your job offer. I am able to work during the Australian hours, with passion for the subject.