You ever been watching TV and seen a good commercial and thought, "I could've come up with that idea!"
You have any friends who own businesses and when talking about marketing you find yourself saying to them "You know what would be a cool idea, ______!"
If so, listen up.
- Previous experience is Not Necessary.
- Get paid well to come up with ideas for marketing videos, in a fun team environment, where you work 50% of the time, and laugh the other 50%.
- This is the Dream Job for many people.
We are hiring either a team or a number of independent individuals (who will work as a team) to handle this project.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A:
1) description of the product or service, how its used, what's its good for, etc
2) description of the target audience
3) intent of the project (will the video be used for regular posts to gain followers and grow the community.....or for paid ads to generate leads or direct sales)
4) description of the "pain" (the problem that the solution will be working to solve)
5) summary of the execution process (the sales process, the delivery process, etc)
6) list of SELLING POINTS for the product or service (so you know what makes it desirable to have/ reasons why people or businesses will want to have it/ reasons why people that see the ad or post will want to click on it, etc)
7) an initial list of PROMOS (limited time offers, promotions, etc to make the Call-to-Action more enticing)
8) an initial list of Call-to-Actions . 90% of the videos you'll be working on will be for PAID ADS, so there will need to be a clear Call to Action. They must be clever and creative, not simply a boring "Click Here for More Info"
1) You will be working in groups of 3. If you have your group built, let us know. Otherwise we’ll pair you up.
2) In the past, we had a small team of remote writers/creators working independently. They met regularly online (usually on Sk*ype), to share ideas they'd thought of, discuss them, agree on which to proceed with, have lots of laughs, and turn their MANY ideas into ONE cohesive concept
3) Remember, YOU ARE NOT ONLY developing and writing scripts for narration and voice-over for the marketing videos, but also creating the "story". They will be a maximum of 2 minutes long. Usually much less. So the first 2-3 seconds MUST be highly enticing, immediately address their possible pain, highlight the benefits of our product/service as the solution to their pain, provide some social proof, and offer a clear Call-to-Action.... all in under 2 minutes. That's plenty of time if you're good and efficient.
4) You will work on videos that are 45 seconds or 1 minute in duration as well.
5) You’ll report to the Marketing Project Manager and one of the VPs to fine-tune, discuss overall strategy, and get final approvals
6) Your completed work will then go to the graphic designers, animators, voice-over actors, and video editors for completion.
7) YOU MUST BE SMART, CREATIVE, AND HAVE AN AMAZING SENSE OF HUMOR FOR THIS PROJECT
We NEED you to be Original and Creative.
The secret "Formula" to writing effective script and content that results in high viewabilty and high conversion rates isn't a secret. You should know what it is already. We will share with you ours. You can use it or blend your approach to it.
You will be expected to complete full “script & story” content for 5-10 videos per week as a team.
All of our projects are in groups of 5. Each group of 5 videos are about the same product/service, with the exact same criteria. Each video just needs to be mostly different. They can share a few elements or ideas, without reusing too many parts to where it's obvious you're just copying
After a trial period this project will become permanent, perhaps w/ a weekly salary
Bid according to your rate for creating 5 videos of 2 minutes each (most will be much shorter). Please let us know if you already have a Team (or agency), or if this will be just you independently.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $219 for this job
IAM independent writer in commircial advartising field , my aim is reach the products to coustamars easy and fast funnyest way to understand consepts . Relevant Skills and Experience Creative writing