At Central Telecoms we are experts at problem solving, fixing issues and providing true local support and service to our customers. Our competitors which tend to be the larger corporate telecoms companies struggle to provide the same level of accountable service. Central Telecoms strongly believe in building good relationships with both suppliers and clients alike.
We specialise in helping regional Australian businesses transition their telecoms and data services to our own NBN backed network without the delays and loss of service that are associated to other suppliers.
What are we looking for?
Central Telecoms is looking for a Marketing VA with key strengths in unique content production, with all of the following skills required:
- (exceptional) written English
- graphic design
- video editing/production skills
The long term goal is to have the VA oversee the marketing through the website & social media, looking after retargeting and adding pixels to the content etc.
Roles and Responsibilities.
• Writing and researching engaging content for social media, ads, landing pages, emails etc.
• Creating and editing graphics: social media posts, logos, business cards, photos, covers that really stand out
• Editing our podcasts and videos, creating intros, outros, adding music and sounds for maximum engagement
• Producing animated videos, for how to guides, and or general marketing content
• Making us rock stars on social media by posting on the business page with engaging content
• Prospecting on LinkedIn and messaging your connections so you have constant stream of newleads
Long term / potential growth options.
• Setting up and managing paid ads, pixels and remarketing for best ROI
• Building and designing Funnels with Opt-ins, Upsells and Thank You pages
• Answering web bot messages, and routing them through to the correct internal staff
• Setting up email marketing and automated sequences
• Data entry, scraping information online and audio transcriptions