- I currently have several applications that all run from my local computer on different Windows Virtual Machines, using VMWare.
- Each Virtual Machine requires different outbound IP addresses, that have been supplied to me by my internet provider.
- Currently this is setup with different IPV4 addresses on each Virtual Machine to go outbound, and works without issue. Please see screenshot of settings attached.
- I have now been supplied IPV6 static addresses, and wish to replicate this, but am having trouble in finding the correct configuration settings.
- I have details of all ND/PD Prefix’s for IPV6 provided, and they have confirmed these IPV6 have been assigned and working to me.
12 freelancers are bidding on average £155 for this job
Hey, we can get this done for you. We've read your description and understood what you require. Let's speak a bit more through chat. Thanks [login to view URL]
Hello, I can help you in this As i have about 9+ years of experience in system administrations. Please reach me out for more details and lets get a hit. Regards
Dear Employer, I am subject matter expert and have 12 years of experience on VMware Virtualization, Windows administration and PowerShell. Please let me know if I can be your help..thx