For a project I'm working on, I need to create APIs as azure functions. The calls to the APIs need to be authenticated using supported social platforms (google, facebook, twitter, apple (preview)).
Basically I need the working code of an azure function app that does the following:
* shows a login screen with social login options above along with the possibility to create an account in Azure AD
* If user wants to create an account, the app will interact with Azure AD to create it
* If user wants to recover password, it will help with recovery via email
* If user logs in successfully with any of the social platforms or azure AD, he is directed to a page where you just print the account name to prove that it's authenticated.
* He will have the possibility to change his password
I need all the pages/forms related to authentication implemented:
* login page
* reset password initial page where he inputs his email
* reset password page where the user comes after clicking on the email link
* change password page after the user is authenticated
* create account page
Design should be minimal and clean, without unnecessary code. Server side code should be C#.
I will take your code, check it, put it my social account credentials and use it to authenticate users in my app.
I will need access to your test environment to test the integration.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $205 for this job
Hi, I am azure certified and experienced developer with all microsoft stack. i will develoo this as a web function in .net core and will be hosted on Azure. i can discuss with you in private chat
Hi, there. Hope you are doing well! Available for Immediate Start Here to help you I'll provide you the quality work according to your requirements. Please send me message so that we can discuss it more. Thanks!