Looking for experienced microcontroller programmer for programming single STM32F767 on our existing board.
The connected peripherals are:
1. OLED SSD1306-12864 - SPI
2. Joystick (SKRHADE010) - 5 Active low input pin.
3. HS-USB (PB14-DM, PB15-DP), FS-USB(PA11-DM, PA12-DP)
4. IS42S16400J-7TLI - RAM (FMC)
5. AD5110BCPZ10-RL7 - I2C, Potentiometer to control the regulated voltage.
6. Stepper motor Driving output output signal - nENBL, STEP, DIR, we will be using Leadshine.
7. 4 SPI MOSI and CLK Group.
Part 1 Job to Complete
1. Build a medium to transfer a hex file from PC(Windows10) -> HS/USB -> STM32F767 -> RAM -> SPI
2. Windows 10 recognize the STM32F767 as a device for bulk data transfer.
3. High speed bulk data will be buffer into IS42S16400J-7TLI
4. There are 4 SPI MOSI output Groups, clocked at 8Mhz/16Mhz. SPI1 & SPI2 (1728 binary), SPI3 & SPI4 (1856 binary)
5. Each cycle of data transaction consist of 1728, 1728, 1856, 1856 binary bit. And we can have up to unlimited row of data cycle in the hex to be transmitted.
6. Begin of Data transfer bit and end of data transfer bit need to regconize and display on HID (OLED SPI)
Data_Start; //Data started will be Indicate on HID
SPI1(1728),SPI2(1728),SPI3(1856),SPI4(1856); //1 cycle
//down to unlimited cycles
Data _End; //Data ended will be Indicate on HID
8. Durnig each set binary data transfer to the SPI output, MCU will set one additional Output pin that the Output bit we can set the Ton time (50ns to 1000us) via HID(OLED & Joystick), (data timing diagram will be provided.)
9. Set up the Stepper motor Driving signal, Motor Driving Speed is adjustable via HID(OLED SPI), Motor Driving Signal only started when the first SPI data cycle transmited.
10. set up the AD5110BCPZ10-RL7 via i2c, this digital potentiometer is use to control regulated output voltage. This needed to be adjustable via HID(OLED SPI)
11. Programmer must develop using Keil v5. He/she will help to debug along until it is working as described. We expect programmer to have basic tools such as oscilloscope and logic analyzer to perform program checking and troubleshooting.
12. Sample Board will be provided.
12. Attach with the board and sample timing diagram for your reference.