I need you to develop software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Windows.
It is a software that takes Telegram forecasts and some other platform and makes them automatic in two bookmakers. He would have to look to get into one and if he is not doing it in the other.
You have to log in to the automatic bookmakers
• Scan betting website regularly for new tips
• Login into Pinnacle/bet365 when primed or when betting tips released
• Read betting tips from website
• Read betting tipps from emails
• if bet not avialble @pinnacle use bet 365
• combo bets only in bet 365
• Check account balance
• Check odds have not changed from those quoted on the website
• Calculate bet size according to simple formula
• Check that bet size does not exceed bet maximum
• Place bet within milliseconds of tips released released (speed is crucial as the odds will change within seconds of the tips release and bets need to be made before they change!)
• Create record of all bets in a pre-existing excel spreadsheet / google spreadsheet
• Provide notifications when account funds reach pre-determined threshold
I have no programming experience, so require a little help here.
The tips are released from different webpages on a single website. Some of these webpages require simple authentication, some do not require any authentication at [login to view URL] tipps i get via email.
for more questions just ask me,
A few notes:
• Pinnacle Sports odds are available from an xml feed ([login to view URL])
• Knowledge of betting is helpful but not required. If bidder has no knowledge of betting, then clear instructions will be provided about how to interpret tipping website (not very difficult)
• Add in ability to bet on tips received by email
-open e-mail from blogabet
-open link in e-mail
-read betting tipps from this site
-place bet @pinnacle or bet365
14 freelancers are bidding on average $512 for this job
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer. I am familiar with c/c++/c#. I have just checked your project description, I am able to complete this project. I am looking forward to your response. Thanks.