We are looking for a freelancer/team of embedded developers to create a system with the following-
1. Arduino/Raspberry Pi
2. Memory Card Shield
3. GSM/GPRS- SIM800/Quectel M95
4. Low Frequency RFID(125KHz RFID)
5. RTC Module
1. Read RFID card and save it in the memory card with current date and time from the RTC. Max limit required is 3000 data entries.
2. Send this data over internet to a testing server using the GSM/GPRS modem. I can provide you Cpanel and Linux Hosting for testing. Data has to be sent to the server in real time i.e as soon as card is shown within 30sec-1min the data should be online. In case data sending fails due to Server Issue or Internet Issue then it should retry after small interval like 5 min/10min.
3. Most Important point- At all times the controller should keep on reading and saving RFID Card and time data even when sending data online.
If you wish you can use two different microcontrollers and communicate between them. This product will be used in Office Cabs. Diagram and Source code has to be provided.
Please create a basic block diagram and share details of how you plan to execute this project. Bids without required this will be rejected.
18 freelancers are bidding on average ₹12611 for this job
Here is my approach. [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience Node.js Microcontrollers PHP MONGODB Proposed Milestones ₹11111 INR - PLEASE Discuss more details