I need a small application that install fonts on a Windows system. The requirements:
- It should be a console (command line) application that takes one parameter only, and that is the file name (with full path) of the source font file. Example: "[url removed, login to view] c:\[url removed, login to view]"
- It should copy the font to the font directory on the system
- It should register the font so it can be used without restarting
- It should send a WM_FONTCHANGE broadcast message so applications is aware of the new font
- It should store the font in the registry so it remains installed after reboot
- It should work with TrueType and OpenType fonts (ttf and otf files)
- It should check that the font does not already exists before installing it, and only install if the requsted file is newer than the existing one
- All versions of the font in the font file should be installed
- It has to be written in Delphi or C++.
- We require full rights to the source and the application
- Source code should be included
- The compiled exe file should be included as well, ready to use
Only bid on this project if you know you can deliver according to specifications within 24 hours after you have been selected.