We need someone to audio edit our MP3 file podcast interview to:
- Remove uhms, breath sounds, and other unwanted sounds
- Remove repeated words and phrases
- Insert silence for non-speaking parts (on other track)
The audio is provided in an MP3 stereo track - you need to separate audio for each person for some edits.
Steps: stereo track
1. Identify non speaking parts and insert silence - (for Audacity - shade + Ctrl L)
2. Remove unwanted sounds - shade sound, shift + click other track (shades both), delete
3. Remove duplicate words and phrases (e.g. change its, its to its)
Please edit some or all of this 4 minute interview sample:
[url removed, login to view]
The editing does not needs to be good but not perfect.
When in doubt about removing a word or phrase, leave it in.
The final file will be provided to us in MP3 stereo format - on track for each speaker.
This is a weekly podcast plus additional shows so there are many audios to edit in the future.
Thanks to several responses who provided good audio edit samples.
There will be several other projects for audio and video editing for podcasts and training courses and we want to use several different editors.
Our budget for these 20 to 40 minute audio programs ranges from $40 (short with easy edits) to $100 (longer with harder edits).
33 freelancers are bidding on average $109 for this job
Hello! I have the best price for your work if we colaborate. You have here my work for your fragment of file. [login to view URL] Download and listen. Have a nice day!
Hi, my name is Azrin, I am an award-winning sound engineer. I specialize in sound design for film and also do final mix. That includes editing voices. You can see my work here [login to view URL]