Edit Audio from Podcast Interview - 33 Minutes original audio
This project was awarded to hyroglifbeats for $45 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need someone to audio edit our MP3 file podcast interview to:
- Remove uhms, breath sounds, and other unwanted sounds
- Remove repeated words and phrases
- Insert silence for non-speaking parts (on other track)
The audio is provided in an MP3 stereo track - you need to separate audio for each person for some edits.
Steps: stereo track
1. Identify non speaking parts and insert silence - (for Audacity - shade + Ctrl L)
2. Remove unwanted sounds - shade sound, shift + click other track (shades both), delete
3. Remove duplicate words and phrases (e.g. change its, its to its)
Please edit some or all of this 4 minute interview sample:
[url removed, login to view]
The editing does not needs to be good but not perfect.
When in doubt about removing a word or phrase, leave it in.
The final file will be provided to us in MP3 stereo format - on track for each speaker.
This is a weekly podcast plus additional shows so there are many audios to edit in the future.
Browse Related Skills
- make video from a youtube video add words for lyrics on the bottom and add audio file to video
- Voice greeting recording for my company landline
- Create theme music for a podocast
- Do a voice over for my youtube commercial. About 3 Minutes long.
- Audio Sound Track Mixing & Creation for a 1min15sec Motion Graphic Video
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online