ONLY NATIVE ENGLISH
We’re looking for writers with exposure to fintech journalism, with cryptocurrency and blockchain writing experience being nice to have.
Looking for a talented writer who is passionate about cryptocurrency and fintech to create high quality articles and content for our website.
Prerequisites would be a proven ability to conceptualize stories readers will be interested in, and then the skills to work your idea through to completion .
You must be available for communication, have excellent grammar and spelling skills, have a good writing style. Applicants should have experience as a copywriter and have a good portfolio of existing work.
Articles will usually be between 500 and 2500 words long and be offered as they become available to start with. Eventually, there will be a constant backlog of jobs for multiple full-time positions.
Article topics will include:
- Technical Analysis (optional)
- Informative Guides
- Breaking News
- Crypto/Altcoin news
We will give you exact Title / Topic, Keywords and Reference articles.
Please note that we are looking for writers who can stick to a consistent schedule.
Though it doesn't need to be every day, articles must be submitted consistently throughout the week.
1. All writing you create for us needs to be your 100% original work and free of any copyrighted or plagiarized materials.
2. I will own all rights to the completed articles. You may not distribute them in any way upon delivery.
3. For each task we will create new topic and we will give feedback to you.
4. Fix the following sentence: Me and Bill love to sea movie's and are favourite food to ate during a movie are popcorns