Angular drag and drop image
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
I need an Angular version of this page:
[url removed, login to view]
1. The user can drag and drop an image anywhere on the page.
2. The image file is immediately uploaded on mouse release (no clicks)
3. A progress bar shows the progress of the file upload
4. When the file upload is complete, convert the image file to a base64 string.
5. Put the string into an <img src="stringHere"> element on the page so the user can see the uploaded image using the base64 string.
This script is for commercial production use.
If using an existing library (eg from Github), please include a reference to the Source. Please use open source, DO NOT copy a commercial product.
Please use Twitter Bootstrap for CSS if the library you use does not have CSS included.
Good luck! :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online