We are looking for an experienced contractor or development company to program a mobile app for IOS/Android using the Flutter framework.
Wireframes showing app flow and overall design aesthetics, icons, color scheme, etc. will be provided. API integration will be using our programming team.
All development code will reside in our repository and upon completion of project all source code and development files will be owned by us.
App functions will be:
- Sign in using existing credentials (app is for existing customers to use tools on the go, not for new customers). Sign in will be either proprietary login credentials or using Facebook or Google.
- Initial tour to orient customers to app functions. Tour will be accessible from a menu option after completing/skipping.
- Taking photos from camera within the app, saving to in-app area (ideally not uploaded to website until assigned to a specific listing). Ability to take multiple photos in a row then assign, or assign one at a time. Option to delete photo after taking. Ability to add captions.
- Creating listings for animals that include name, species, breed, and gender categories, and assigning photos to these animal listings (all species, breeds, gender categories will be provided via API).
- Basic account functions, such as listing current membership level, expiration date and weekly stats (like how Facebook emails weekly reports with +/- stats. Latter data will be provided via API.
- Possibility of selecting a photo that you've taken with the app to use as the app home screen background. This is not a "must have" requirement but a "nice to have" option.
These three areas - taking/assigning photos, adding medical records, and basic account info - will be the initial app functions.
This app will be used by farmers, so it will need to be very intuitive, clean, simple, and work well.
Timeline for delivery is flexible but we hope to have this project completed by the end of August , 2020.