You are a Java developer with experience in the development of Android mobile phone apps. The requested app downloads JAR files and additional configuration files from a remote server and executes the downloaded Java program. It must have buttons to stop or restart the process. The started process must continue to run when the user switches to another app. Version management checks for newer versions of remote files and has a notification and upgrade feature. Files are downloaded from remote Maven repositories or from AWS S3 buckets. I'm using GitLab as source code repository.
Skills & Services
The right developer will be able to provide me with the following skills and services:
* Create an Android mobile app
* Start background processes on the device
* Knowledge about Android networking, permissions and privileges
* Knows how to use Gradle, GitLab and GitLab CI
* Test driven development
* Solid communication skills in English or German
* Slack or Discord for team communication
Deliverables & Timeline
* Checkin the source code into my GitLab repository in one month
* Provide documentation about the build and installation process using Android Studio and Eclipse
* The project is open-source and your work must have a suitable license
I'm hoping to find an expert who can continue to advise me as I expand my project. I'm looking to build a good working relation that will continue in the future so being a team player and being nice is as important as being skilled.
I'm the product owner of a Minecraft related open-source project.
30 freelancers are bidding on average €216 for this job
I am an Android expert and providing services to my clients in fixing their apps and creating native apps so feel free to contact so we can share details and I can assist you as well