I´ll provide a user for login to my aws account. I´ve a asp.net application and MySQL database, and need to host it in AWS with the following specifications, at the MINOR cost:
1) Use elastic beanstalk (free tier). IIS server. Load balancing untill 2 servers >75% of load for more than 1 minute.
2) Use RDS simple database (free tier) MySql 5.x. With backups.
3) Use CloudFront as CDN and basic firewall configuration.
4) Use a domain name that i bought outside AWS. I have access to DNS.
5) Use SSL (https) from the client to CloudFront only.
6) Use Amazon Work Mail and provide SMTP server configuration for sending emails from the application.
Provide documentation of all the tasks to maintenance infrastructure, for example, how to renew SSL, etc. Use your recommended subnets, etc. If you have doubt of something with extra AWS cost, you ask first. This has to work at the minor cost, no more than 30 to 50 monthly usd.