This is a Financial Analyst role working with a Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO) across a group of companies in a variety of financial industries including Real
Estate, Financial Investment and Hedge Fund Management. There's a wide variety of tasks that the CFO requires help with including:
- Performing numerical analysis on investment opportunities
- Company bookkeeping including verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Converting banks statements into income & expenses reports
- Automatically downloading bank statements using automated bank data feed software and compiling bookkeeping data from them
- Tabulating rent rolls spreadsheet from monthly property manager reports
- Creating financial models for real estate development deals
- Analysing debt instruments, Excel data manipulation and formatting, including using VBA to automate such tasks.
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents into Google drive
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends, etc;
- The personal finances for the CFO, which may include making calls to investment brokers,
- Dedication and availability to work are the most important qualities we are looking for.
In return, we can offer a modest pay rate, top-notch financial investments training, and a great chance to gain solid work experience in the finance sector.
This job is for applicants who:
• want to gain work experience in the finance sector
• want to learn about finance and investment
• want to improve their technical skills, e.g. Excel
• can work 15+ hours per week
Skills / experience required
1) Excellent English skills
2) Able to make VOIP calls, e.g. Skype
3) Able to work Singapore hours
4) Good Excel skills. VBA is a bonus.
5) Familiarity with Google drive
6) Hands on experiencing with any automated bank data feed software.
Other skills & expertise needed
- Financial analysis and modeling skills
- Data entry
- Financial accounting
- Financial forecasting
- Financial reporting
- Microsoft Excel
Financial Analysis & Modeling Deliverables
- Company valuations
- Financial forecasts
- Financial projection
1. Less than 30 hrs/week; at least 3-4 hours a day
2. Project Length: 3-6 months
3. Project Type: Ongoing project
4. We're looking for entry level freelancers with the lowest rates
27 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
I am an accountant/CPA. I have experience in the field of accounting for 19 years in a corporate environment. I am new to freelancing but I am confident that I can meet your expectations given the agreed terms.
I am into vba development and i am finance graduate with good knowlede of financial markets. Relevant Skills and Experience Vba developer, Finacial analyst,Book keeping.
I am Certified chartered accountant with great command over excel. i have read ur project and think it perfectly suits my profile. Kindly allow me to work with you on this project.